Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I know friends have sent me lives in CCSaga but I'm not receiving them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @RacheyC people not receiving lives is a major issue for a lot of people, but unfortunately no one here can answer your question.
We all know that there is a problem, but we don't know what the cause is or if there is a fix and King don't seem interested in the issue.
If you have the maximum 200 lives saved this will stop you receiving anymore lives.
I am not totally sure as I don't really believe the people here know what is going on, but some have said there is a maximum number of lives you are allowed to receive in a day as well, so that might be one reason you don't receive all of the lives sent to you.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback Please check this page about Lives Here and Here