Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @5394446295🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Your question is different from the opening post! Hence, I will request to move your question to separate thread, which will be convenient for us to discuss!
Thank you for understanding!
I will be closing this thread as it is very old and the game has changed a lot since then!!
I was playing and it popped up no more moves and take My life and go back to the front it did it 2 times please put.y 2 life back on my game And let me know what happened thanks