Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why do I get more friends asking for lives from me, even though when I’m the one that has run out and asked friends for more lives I don’t seem to get the
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @candygal101 I wish I had an answer for you, but all I can say is that yes there does seem to be an issue with the sending and receiving of lives. Unfortunately King isn't willing to accept that there is an issue.
All you can do is keep asking for lives and hope that you receive some.
Some things to consider with lives is that even though you are asking for lives you don't know if the people you are asking are receiving your life request.
Additionally when you send lives you don't know if the people you send them to are getting them.
I know people in my list don't get the lives I send them, but they still send life requests.
Because requesting lives is as easy as clicking ask all this can trick you into thinking that the people sending those requests are getting the lives that you send. This isn't the case, but it is easier for people to 'ask all' than it is to ask one by one for lives.