Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I change my Avatar that shows other people when playing Candy Crush Saga? I didn't pick the Pixie Picture, it just showed up. I tried to change it, and it won't. I don't even know why the Pixie Picture showed up?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did everything above BUT when I tried to connect to Facebook it keeps spinning and spinning? For some reason it won't connect?
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.