Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, When I try to play it just frozen and the screen turn darker, Anyone who know how i can fix it? I have Tried to re-install the app, i have uptated the Phone and check my memory so i have enough space left…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This has just started happening to me too. I have no problem playing the first game, but when I go to play the second game, it freezes and turns dark. This happens on both my iPads now. I have not had this problem in 10 years of playing 😢