Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have had issues to connect my game to my Facebook account for weeks now. I have tried everything. Deleted both facebook and candy crush app, tried different settings and nothing works. Any tips??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem! Can’t synchronize with Facebook with my IPhone 11 Pro Max when I reinstalled the game. Strangely enough, my other devices such as IPad and older IPhone connects without any problem. Did you already find a solution?