Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does the screen pop up saying level failed before the candy finishes falling in to place completely
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I purchased my piggy bank. Played a level. Needed 1 move to win. Used last move and before the move was completed all candy not fallen completely it said level failed. I used 10 gold bars for 5 moves as I needed to knock out 1 block. As it connected back to finish. The candy finished falling and it hit the block. 3 yellow candies I dint even have to use a move and level completed. If it had allowed the move to finish before closing the screen saying failed I could have saved my 10 gold bars. I feel you owe me that back. This has happened several times wasting my money.