Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why can't i buy gold bars.it keeps giving me an error
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't buy anything via the play store on candy crush either. I just get a circle spinning then a message to say no money has,been removed from your account. I've tried all the tips including deleting my payment method and re adding but I still can't do it. Very frustrating. Any advice gratefully received.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please try this step here
Check Your Internet Connection
Update the Game
Clear Cache
Log Out and Log Back In
Restart Your Device