Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everything I was able to do now I can't, has something changed???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've already done everything you've mentioned (except updates because I'm on my laptop so that's automatic), numerous times, I can't even open my envelope on the top left corner :(
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry to hear about this 😕 Let's try a few things to fix that:
Please check this page about Lives Here and Here