Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm still active on here but not sure for how much longer. Profile should be deleted today.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry that this community was such a disappointment to you, but it's not that kind of place, not a chatroom to make friends. I hope you will find a better place elsewhere, in social media world.
It's okays if no one wants to chat with me. Just waiting for my best friend to text me.