Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just purchased a 29rs best sale I
didn't receive yet ????? Is it scam???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I didn't receive even for 1 hr free, which was included in offer itself along with gold bars neither received any free bubbles and all I did receive email if its not activated within 1 hr do let us know so will going to do the same accordingly
Dat had ik gisteren ook! Ik ontving wel de gratis 2 uren van de vrijdagsale, maar niet de 20 goudstaven!