Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I earn in Candy Crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Luckynosa1 Welcome to the community. I'm glad to hear the you love CandyCrush. Yes, it is a nice game, but that is all it is : a game to enjoy playing. You cannot earn any money from it. If you have any more questions then please post it and we will try to help.
Candy Crush is A nice game I Love it