Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I activated a $25 gift card last month, and although I received the bonuses, I don’t know where to access the money to use for purchases. I made a small purchase that was billed to my Apple account instead.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The 'bonuses' are all you get from a Candy Crush gift card @Pinkie2 there is no money on the card.
People buy a $25 gift card and then the recipient receives gold bars and sometimes boosters and unlimited lives.
Thank you for your honest answer. The game is very misleading calling them bonuses, while leading folks to believe the money is still in the account. Good to know the reality.
All those steps were followed and card was activated. The step “go to your game and enjoy” is where the problem lies. I don’t see that money anywhere. Store just bills my Apple account.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more info Here