Missing purchases

Sexymama42
Sexymama42 Posts: 4 Newbie

hello my name is Christine. I play every day. I’m sure if you look on my account you’ll see that yesterday and the day before I purchased it was I think a hard level Help or something whatever it’s called it was 499. I purchased two of them I was supposed to get in total for party boosters 40 gold bars and like an hour and a half of a play all for the five dollars but I didn’t get any of it and if you could accommodate me and fix it would be greatly appreciated because I buy gift cards every day and I play every day and I don’t wanna lose money . if you could just send me an email when you fix it would be greatly appreciated because I play every day like I’m playing now and I still I’ve closed out the game. I’ve done everything that I know to do and I still don’t see it. I’ve even restarted my phone and I still don’t see it and this was yesterday so if you could please fix it for me would be greatly appreciate it and anything extra you would like to give me would be greatly appreciated. I was also missing a purchase from 2999 was the total that I paid that’s like 250 gold bars and, sure you’ll see on there what it supposed to be but this happens like every other day when I open the game I’m missing things and or I try to purchase something to play and I don’t get the purchase so I don’t know what’s happening but I go through this every other day if you could just please fix it would be greatly appreciate it so that’s one purchase for 2999 I had and two for 499. It was two party boosters each for the 499 which in total is four like 40 or 50 gold bars and like an hour and a half of play, they were like 45 minutes each or something like that so if you could please fix them for me would be greatly appreciate it God bless bless your day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?