Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased $20 worth of CANDY CRUSH PLAY POINTS hoping to be able to buy gold bars but I can't? I've contacted CANDY CRUSH customer care but they are no help at all so trying this avenue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. King games do not have any Play Points feature in the game.
All issues and questions regarding Google Play Points, or any payment or purchase issues with your Google Play account, please contact Google Play Support directly.
All purchases and payments in all games and apps on Android devices are handled by Google.