Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 45 chocolate circle candy's 2 days ago and today I have 5 left? Same thing with my gold bars. I used about 20 of them but somehow I only have 5 left? Something took both from my account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Ill pass this to the Game Team , In the meantime Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!