Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I closed out and rejoined facebook but it still won’t start. What’s next?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @blondieshome🙋♀️
Was the glitch cleared and you are able to play and finish the tasks in Chocolate Box?
Thank you whomever fixed my game. I really appreciate having it back.
Oh!! You are experiencing freezing issue with the Chocolate Box @blondieshome
Unfortunately, some players are experiencing this glitch from a while! It is being investigated by the Candy Studio team. Please check the discussion and others' complaints —> HERE.
Until the issue is fixed, there is nothing you can do, but continue to play the game on the device where you do not have any issue with the Chocolate Box.
Please let me know if you have any other questions🍫🍫
I should have the most current version as I closed everything down and updated hoping it would help but no luck.
Hello @blondieshome🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing in your game!
Which version of the App do you have right now? Can you please show me a screenshot of what you see on your iPad game?
To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
my iPad. My phone game still works but even when I updated the game it’s still stuck.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ?