Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Where do I find the rewards. I won 250 gold bars!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @mullbarb warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Friends Saga. 🔍️
I think you're talking about Candy Crush Saga and not our game Candy Crush Friends Saga. Let me call the responsible colleagues so that they can help you. I'll also ask a manager to move your question to the correct forum.
@PummyRaj @kiara_wael @bearwithme