A few days ago, I realized that more than 50% of the time I would click a link to watch a video for a booster or more lives, my mobile app screen goes blank, to a solid black screen, and sits there indefinitely. I tried installing updates thru PlayStore, rebooting my phone, etc, and nothing changed. Then I made the mistake of deleting the app and reinstalling it. I know the game is synced with my PC version, but as we all know, the PC game doesn't give us many booster options or video ads. I lost everything I had banked up, AND, the problem seems to be getting worse. My screen goes blank and freezes the game more often now. What's going on? I actually won my weekly challenges 5 weeks in a row, and was beginning to do the same for this next week. I'm on Level 7838, so I've been around for awhile. Anyone know what's going on? Help!!!