Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Just giving me an error message for 3 days now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same issue for several days now. I am on a desktop. I have already cleared my cache and all of that..
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , Ill pass this to the game team in the meantime
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.