Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I purchaed 30 gold bars but they’re not showimg on my app. I removed the app and reinstalled but still nothing. How can I find them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @OzG24 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game to receive the Gold Bars! There might have been a temporary glitch either in your connection or in game servers, that might have caused the delay in delivery of your purchases items!!
Next time if you stumble upon this glitch, please try logging out and log back in closing the App and restarting your device. This way, you will not lose your saved boosters and stored lives!
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
it’s ok, problem solved, they appeared when I reinstalled the app