Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
لا توجد اعلانات لدي
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Subject: I can’t watch ads in Candy Crush
Hello Candy Crush Support Team,
I hope you’re doing well. I’m having an issue with the ads in the game. I can’t watch any ads to get extra moves, lives, or boosters. The ads option used to appear before, but now it’s completely gone.
I have already checked my internet connection and restarted the game, but the problem is still the same. I’m playing on an Android device, and my game is connected to my Google account.
Could you please help me fix this issue or restore the ad feature on my account?
Thank you very much for your help and support.
Best regards, Mohammad AbouYousef
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day