Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That you so much for that information I didn't know it was removed
ID 146712906031
Hello @Ziggy 537🙋♀️
The Fantastic Five feature was removed from the game!
Did you stop playing the game from a while now? Do you remember the log-in details for your game? If so, did you try to log back into the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫
Could someone help me with this,I was on the fantastic five team back in 2021 and I couldn't get back in the game my username was Ziggy57! So I had to start all over again so here I am plz help me