Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When an exploding candy is used, it should stay frozen in that place instead of falling to bottom of game board.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello everyone
Hmm, I am a newbie too, but I play most of the kings' games, so I suggest… Do u have an email to start with, If u have sign in to save ur progress
kindly check the picture below:
yes this is it, so just press it, after that you will see this if you have signed in
If you dont understand, just view my profile Ibukun and hit me up!😁
I can found my account please help me I don’t want star again please help me me found my game’
I should have been more precise in my meaning. When you use a color Bombs with a wrapped candy, i would like those to stay in place.
Why @erhorn2110 what do you think the benefit of your suggestion would be?
It can be quite useful when a wrapped candy explodes in two different places. If the wrapped candy stayed in the same place you might end up just destroying ordinary candy instead of removing layers from a blocker.