Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the game ended without being played at all. Ended all my boosters I leveled up with.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's horrible when this happens and this should not happen on any level: Your wins streak and pre level boosters must have blocked the board up so there is no possible move. It would still help to see your opening board for this level, @JLe81 , because in the videos on YouTube this level seems to have quite a lot of choice of opening moves, so I wonder if you have a different version of this level.
I did not take a screen shot
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot ?