Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please make a feature that allows to find the friends by searching name or I'd and send a friend request to 'em
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you know the name of the friend then you can add them to your game by clicking on their Player Card @CANDYCRUSHSAGAPLAYER
If they are your real life friends then you can already send them a friends request.
Please note that I think your idea has been suggested before. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.