Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why have you removed ads, bonuses, and extra moves. I'm at level 15336. Now the game is unenjoyable.you say swipe the stress away. I have for 15,000 + levels. Now I'm π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same thing here. They stop playing ads at level 14255 and now its impossible to win most of the levels. Have been onnthe same game for over a week and never enough moves to play the level. Becoming unplayable and frustrating. Seem like they want you to do more purchases and that's not going to happen.played every level purchase free and ready to give this up.
Exactly