Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need ads in my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Aamir123456_ adverts don't really help you complete levels. The advert that provides moves and a UFO is the most helpful but even this doesn't guarantee that you will complete the level. The only advantage of adverts is the free boosters that they provide.
You can't get adverts by asking for them and there is nothing you can do to force adverts to appear in your game.
I need ads in my game to pass as many levels as I can