Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it is really boring and i have tried everything without money. I have no money. I do not want to pay and Its getting do boring!! Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you for help
Hello @RobaG 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a hard level!
Are you still stuck on it or had a lucky board and already won the level?
yes this is one. It is horrible and I have no gold bars to get extra moves. This is the only way as the video said.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 7133 like this or could you please take a screenshot ?