Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have to participate in the Candy Royale Challenge, can u put an opt out button please as I dont wish to participate?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @JoanneVMc ever since King removed the X from Candy Royale people have beeen asking for its reinstatement. I personally don't mind the mandatory nature of the Royale as in many ways every feature of the game is mandatory. Afterall you can't opt out of the Daily Treat Machine or the Weekly Contest, but no one complains about these features. Mostly what I object to when it comes to the Royale is the lengthy animations that accompany it. Judging by how long King has been ignoring everyone's request to bring back the X I guess we are never going to see them change it.
Addtionally please note that as complaints about the Royale have been posted many times previously this makes your post a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.