Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Recently I got a new Iphone and when I try to log into the facebook account I used to save my progress on my previous android, I get the message: Wrong email and password combination, even though I am correctly signed in into my Facebook account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Would you please let me know when I can log in with Facebook again without any trouble?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , Please check this page for more Info Here