Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
πI've earned the Music Season Badge for participating! At least that's something after struggling to get as far as Second Chance! π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That should have said, but I will have to be today. Oopsie! LoL
Thanks Storm!
Good morning , I'm typically not a morning person, but I have today so time to start round two and thank you for your continued support.
I'll post later with an update.
Stay Safe ποΈ
Wow @K910 ! Round 2 of the Finals! That's fantastic! Congratulations! Hope you can sleep enough to start at your best in 5 hours! Man! So exciting to be climbing so high. Good, no, the BEST of luck battling yourself to the last Round of the Tournament. πΆποΈπ
So, thanks for all of UR support N to those who sent me lives, greatly appreciated.(Except 'K' lol) N , I'm happy N proud to announce , I'm headed to round 2 of the finals , which start in ... Oh my! ... Less than 5 hours! So thanks again n goodnight for now.
Thank you VERY much! Been playing most of the night N doing well. After I crushed , I'm ready to crash. I'll let you know tomorrow if I made it to round 2 , or if Ali stepped in n KO'd me. LoL good morning N good night!
Hi K910! The Community rewarded me with this badge, I think maybe for a certain number of comments about the Tournament? I'm not sure, but appreciate is very much! π€© About the rounds in the Finals, three rounds that will be and in the first two there still will be many boards. @christinewupp has been explaining that very clearly only I don't exactly now in which discussion. Anyway, in the last round there well be 1 winner and 10 runner's up to take the prizes home! I wish you lots and lots of success K910. Go for it!!!
How did you get a music season badge? I don't have one.
YES! That IS something, congrats! Sorry you didn't make it farther.
I made it to the finals N in 1st place on My leaderboard, for now anyway , N I HOPE I can keep it up. Who knows how many leaderboards there are tho? There are 30 people on it , so I imagine there's many, N I guess down to 10 by the 3rd round of finals.
IF you have any good luck to send my way , I can use ALL that you can send my way. I'd appreciate it.