Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I need help on getting my levels up because the amount of money I spend on the dam boosters is insane! Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @nesifa90🙋♀️
Looks like you have posted 2 questions with same subject! I have just answered your other post —> HERE
I will have to close this thread considering it as Duplicate!
Thank you for understanding and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫