Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m about to quit this game I’m stuck on level 660 and it’s literally impossible what’s the secret
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
AND THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE!!!! Wow! Killed it! I'm stuck on this level too. Gotta study what this person did..gonna watch this video, 1or 200 more times!! Bwahahaha!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 660 like this or Could you please take a screenshot?