Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You people should start a healthy chat between players,even I want to chat.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
A chat function within the game is an extremely popular suggestion @22081984 and personally I don't understand why. We don't know any of the people that appear in our game, so they aren't really our friends. I for one wouldn't like it if a random stranger could just start chatting to me whilst I was playing a game. Afterall when was the last time you started a real life conversation with a stranger when in a park, or a cafe?
Unfortunately though because your idea is a popular one it has been suggested many times before and this makes your idea a duplicate. I am sorry to say that duplicate ideas aren't allowed.
Please consider adding your vote to an existing idea.