Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Even though I have wifi connection, the game is not properly uploading. I'm unable to ask for lives and other issues . . .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pummy,
I'm playing on Iphone. Some of the issues have been resolved, even though I have wifi, the connection seems to be very slow and interferring with the game. Thank you for your response.
Hello @Vesper🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
What all the issue are you experiencing in your game? Which device are you using to play the game?
Thank you kindly for your assistance. I was able to log back in, but the game is lagging behind. Previously, when playing, whether I passed the level or not, I would get an opportunity to watch and Ad and get a chance to win a booster, no longer happening.
I logged out and can't log in now, it says: "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit." Please note that I still have internet connection.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which devise are you play , In the meantime please check this