Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the gold season pass i purchased again shows only one ufo instead of 3
usually has 3 ufos please check
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure anyone can answer this question here. I have heard someone complain about the reduction of UFOs in the gold pass a few weeks ago and therefore I think this is not new. King change rewards in their events from time to time so this is probably deliberately done. We need to make sure we check what is being offered before spending any money on the game. If it's not value for money then don't buy.
pls answer