Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just got my new phone and I don't have "king" account. I have tried to login like normal with the help of facebook on IOS but with no luck. It says wrong password and email… but www.facebook.com accepts my login.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for fast repled. Im using a iPhone 14 with the newest ISO update 18
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you fir the feedback. and sorry for inconvenience , which IOS do you play on? Please also check this page for more Info here