Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I connect my king account to Facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not given the option to sync.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I hope you are able to sync your FB account with King account via PC and continue playing your game as usual. Otherwise, let us know what else are missing from the steps or try again by following the steps below.
And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.