Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has the alien invasion started already? I don’t have anything about it on my game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had the green UFO's for a few days then they went back to regular candies? The game still says UFO Invasion but it's like, gone! 😳
I played 15 new levels and the Alien Invasion event then showed up, but disappeared when I started playing again. Also since Friday the special spaceship green candies have changed back to regular green candies. Is this another glitch in the game that has been reported to the tech team?