Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just bought $19.99bundle. 1 hour lives. 12 hours color ball, coconut roll and mystery ball. Started playing when Everlasting Lollipop came up and froze my game. I had to refresh game and lost all of the hours I had just bought.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive and how to get that refunded or compensated Please check Here