Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any ideas how I get candy crush working again? I have a dim screen with that small flying saucer bouncing up and down.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
on my IPad. My iPad is up to date and I don’t have any notifications about updating candy crush. My apps normally update automatically. I have many gold bars and I’m at level 7051 and I don’t want lose any of my history.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Which device are you play ? did you check your Apps updated?