Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is anyone else fed up with candy crush? I'm on 16351 an its impossible to get off this board without spending money! In the past week im just playing these boards just to be playing! Not fun anymore!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
I completed this level with help with booster , but I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.