Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I stated a new game, got to level 500 yesterday, CR popped right up, let me do 3 tiers (3,6, 8) then disappearand today it's not showing up at all. WTH??? And before anyone asks, I don't have the option to contact King in my game. Only this forum.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I reached out. They sent me a generic email with a link to the articles. This is infuriating. Nobody at King ever answers our questions or our support requests. After I reported it, CR showed up again this Wednesday night, then dissappeared again right after and it is now Friday and it's still not back. I don't care what King says. This isn't normal and it's their mistake.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , In the meantime Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it!