Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing level 16606 and the game wouldn’t stop dropping blue candies. After a while I finally had to quit. I lost all my progress 😡
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I changed my phone and lost over 2000 gold bars
You can send them a message, there's a support tab in the settings of the app. But there's no live chatting option available anywhere. I'll say that there isn't anything they're going to do about this exact instance, but your feedback on the level might be passed along to game developers to be reviewed if you send a message. Not a silly message but I wouldn't expect gold to make up for the error.