Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
I have deleted Candy Crash and Downloaded After some time . I wanz Login with my Facebook but he Show me other Facebook account . How can I login with my old Facebook account which I used till now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ad Welcome to the King Community
Sorry, It is not possible to transfer your game to another account but you can start at same level in your new account.
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.
You can also email them from here: