Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I try to make a purchase on my PC it shows Euros not dollars. ( I am in the USA) All others (Phone and notepad) show US dollars? I have logged out and back in many times per King request and it still shows Euros on my PC
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Got it. Finally found regional settings and it was set for UK? No Idea how that happened. But that seems to have fixed it! Thanks!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
This can sometimes happen due to changes in regional settings or payment methods.
Here are a few steps you can try: