Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
jeg logger normalt ind via Facebook. Men mit ikon har af en eller anden årsag ændret sig til en sur frø! og den gider jeg altså ikke at have. Jeg har fulgt diverse anvisninger og hjælpetråde, men intet virker. Hvordan slipper jeg af med den frø.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play Candy Chrush saga via Facebook. My picture has suddenly changed to crazy frog and I certainly do not want that. I can change my picture here, but not on when I play via Facebook, which is my preferred platform for playing. Can anybody help me to change my picture for good?
I have tried the assigned help possibilities, logged in and out and so on.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day