Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't know what streak I win & many times I did not get the rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Trangvo not getting rewards from the Champions Race is an issue that has been going on for over a year now. All you can do is contact Player Support to see if they will help you. No one here can get you your rewards back.
Also the Champions Race has an issue at the moment that is causing it to disappear from people's games.
You can see how the issue is progressing by keeping an eye on the discussion linked below.