Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a candy crush saga account which is connected with facebook account.I'm trying to remove my fb account and add a mail account..But not finding any way..Please help me to make it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm playing candy crush saga & this account in linked with facebook & Now I try to remove facebook account and add email account in same game….just a tranfer from facebook to mail……How do i do?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
You can create a King account in a couple of minutes to start saving your progress.
With a King account, you’ll be able to protect your progress, make the most of social features, and play on different devices.
To create a King account, follow these steps:
Please rest assured that your King profile is secure, and doesn’t share sensitive information with other players